[Jewish] Wednesday, first JSU meeting of the semester!

Gabriel Shapiro gns14 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 19 11:15:15 EST 2016

Hi friends,

We will be stationing ourselves in the cozy warmth of the Merrill Living
Room for our first Jewish Student Union meeting of the semester.

- WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 20TH AT 5:00 PM -

Come share stories from break, reconnect with one another and make plans
for the JSU for this semester!

The JSU holds space on campus for Jewish people, spiritual people,
religious people, and any people who are interested in Judaism or
spirit. We want to do whatever we can to provide comfort, guidance, and
support to anyone on campus who needs it. All you have to do is show up!

Hope to see you there :)