[Jewish] Your JSU forecast for this beautiful week

Gabriel Shapiro gns14 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 28 21:23:54 EST 2016

Hi friends,

Is it Spring?! I don't know but it's breezy and fresh out there. We are
in a new time period in human history. With so much at stake, and with
so much pressure to succeed, we often move hastily, with a sole focus on
the next benchmark, the next marker of our progression and success.

Let us be reminded to slow down and enjoy the precious beauty of this
very moment. When we look inwards, we find the keys to the universe.

Events:
WEDNESDAY:  NOON: MERRILL LIVING ROOM  CONVERSATION REGARDING  HATE
GRAFFITI AT HAMPSHIRE

WEDNESDAY:  4:30:  MERRILL LIVING ROOM  OPEN JSU MEETING AND PIZZA:
 DISCUSSION ON LIBERAL CAMPUS CULTURE AND ITS EFFECTS : CONVERSATION
BEGINS AT 5 PM

FRIDAY: 4:30 IN SPIRITUAL LIFE OFFICE  TORAH STUDY OPEN TO EVERYBODY!
 COME JOIN THE CONVERSATION

FRIDAY 5:30 PM  MERRILL LIVING ROOM  PIPELINE SHABBAT: SERVICE
AT 5:30 FOLLOWED BY DINNER AND CONVERSATION AT 6:15—SEE FLYER

Remember: Everyone is encouraged and invited to attend JSU events,
regardless of identity.

Please invite your friends.

Want to help out with the JSU? There are always fun ways to plug in.
Contact gns14

Any time you can, connect with other Hampies around Hampus and tell them
what you appreciate about them. Our connection is our protection. We owe
it to each other, ourselves and the world to take this time to build
meaningful and resilient community!

This is going to be a great week everybody. Live it up!