[Jewish] Shabbat and Sukkot this weekend!

Gabriel Shapiro gns14 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 24 21:32:52 EDT 2015

Hello Hampies,

Tomorrow (Friday, the 25th), the Jewish Student Union will be hosting a
wonderful shabbat dinner! We'll be meeting at 5:30 IN THE MERRILL LIVING
ROOM, then walking outside to the field behind Merrill and FPH.

Feel free to bring instruments and friends! All are welcome!

This will be a home-cooked, locally sourced meal! You don't want to miss
it.

Then on SUNDAY, THE 27TH, IN THE MERRRILL/DAKIN PAVILION QUAD, we will
be celebrating Sukkot!

Come to the Merrill Living Room anytime between noon and 6:00 to help us
decorate this beautiful space!

At 6:00 there will be dinner and lively music in the sukkah!

Please join us for these joyous weekend activities. If you are unsure
about how you will like it, it's always okay to come and check it out.
Nothing is expected of you! We just want to create a comfortable space
together to observe Judaism and spirituality.

Bring friends!

Thanks!