[Jewish] Today's JSU activities!

Gabriel Shapiro gns14 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 11 11:51:19 EDT 2015

Hi y'all,

Today, Friday, there are folks baking and cooking in the kosher kitchen
as I write this! Please feel encouraged to go help them as they prepare
for Shabbat and Rosh Hashanah. All are welcome to stop in anytime today
to give a helping hand.

At 3:30 there will be a musical practice and jam session in the Merrill
Living Room to prepare the musical part of the service for Rosh Hashanah
on Sunday. Please grab an instrument or just come with your voice! Jump
right in and sing/play and help create the beautiful music that will
accompany the event on Sunday. All welcome!!!

At 5:30 we will begin Shabbat services and at 6:15 we will begin eating.

Please come for any or all of these events and please invite your
friends on campus, regardless of spiritual or religious affiliations.

Shabbat shalom!

-Gabriel