[Jewish] SHABBAT SHALOM • COME EAT FOOD AND SING

Gabriel Shapiro gns14 at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 6 10:49:48 EST 2015

Hello Hampies,

Today is the holy day of rest and contemplation and celebration and
food. Friday night is about appreciating and letting go of the week that
just passed, and making intention and prayer going into the next one.

What better way to end a crazy week at Hampshire than with tasty food,
reflection and good company?

In the spirit of community, the Jewish Student Union is preparing a
delicious meal and a fantastic singing service for Shabbat tonight.

This may sound incredibly Jewish to you, but the point is really to
create a safe and loving atmosphere for all people, secular or not,
spiritual or not. Please join us in each observing religion and
spirituality, in our own way, together. Feel free to bring a song or
practice you would like to share!

THE SERVICE WILL BEGIN AT 5:30 IN THE MERRILL LIVING ROOM AND FOOD WILL
BE SERVED A LITTLE AFTER 6:00.

Invite your friends and come for any or all of this.

Happy Friday and we hope to see you tonight!