[Jewish] JSU meeting tonight and yummy Shabbat on Friday :D

Gabriel Shapiro gns14 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 4 16:01:33 EST 2015

Hi friends,

Today (Wed. 4th) at 5:00 PM, the Jewish Student Union will be meeting in
the Merrill Living Room to go over a few things about upcoming events
and to check in with each other about our lives here at Hampshire.

There will be pizza... All are welcome.

We will also be planning the delicious meal for Shabbat this Friday.
Hint: Stew...

On Friday at 4:30, we will be cooking up the meal and folks are invited
to come help! We'll be in the kosher kitchen jamming out.

At 5:30, we will begin singing and jiving for a lovely Shabbat service.

Food will be served at 6:15.

Please come out for any part of any of these events, regardless of your
religious and/or spiritual affiliations and leanings. The Jewish Student
Union provides a safe space for people who enjoy Judaism, religion and
spirituality to share with and learn from each other. No credentials are
required and no expectations exist. We want to help support the building
of faith based community at Hampshire.

Come help us!