[Jewish] Gratitude Shabbat tonight!

Gabriel Shapiro gns14 at hampshire.edu
Fri May 1 10:51:23 EDT 2015

Hey lovely people,

First of all, Ilia Esring is hosting a Spiritual Journey Lunch called
Thriving not Surviving: Life, ETC. After Trauma at 12:00 TODAY (friday)
in the Merrill Living Room, come participate if you can!

Your presence is warmly requested this evening for the JSU's final
shabbat ceremony of the semester.

It's a very special night for reflection and gratefulness as we say
goodbye to our beloved graduates. The bells have been ringing and it is
in the spirit of community that we come together to honor the students
who are getting ready to fly away from the Hamp-nest and the JSU.

IF YOU WANNA GET GROOVY IN THE KITCHEN, with Zoe and Gabe, come help
cook shabbat any time after 4:00. We'll be in the kosher kitchen
adjacent to the Merrill Living Room kitchen.

The singing ceremony led by Jake will begin at 5:30 in the Merrill
Living Room.

DELICIOUS HOME-COOKED MEAL at around 6:15,

Graduate appreciation will happen at around 7:00 followed by an open mic
for anyone to take part in.

Invite your friends! All are welcome!

Let's end the year together in loving community!

See you tonight :)

-Gabriel