[Jewish] FRIDAY: The New Year of the Trees is coming!

Michelle Lifson mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 2 20:50:04 EST 2015

Calling all spiritually-inclined, ecologically-minded and curious,
passionate folks of all walks of Life! Join us for an evening of
gratitude, mindfulness, ritual, song in honor of the Jewish NEW YEAR FOR
THE TREES, Tu B'Shvat!

 Feed your bodies on delicious home-cooked food and nourish your souls
as we celebrate the birthday of the trees!

 RITUAL MEAL OF FRUITS, complete with SINGING and POETRY - 6 PM
 followed by ~~DELICIOUS DINNER of HOMECOOKED SOUPS & BREAD~~
 **FOLK JAM** to follow AT 8 PM-- BRING YOUR INSTRUMENTS!!!

** COMMUNITY, FAMILY, ECOLOGY, HEALING, REFLECTION & JOY -- & a whole
lot of LOVE.

 ** ALL ARE WELCOME! -- no knowledge/involvement of Judaism necessary!
 INVITE YOUR FRIENDS, but please RSVP to ebSA at hampshire.edu so we know
how much we need in the way of delicious hearty soups!

 LET'S GET HOLY!

See attached flyer for details.

Love,

The JSU<3