[Jewish] Fwd: Columbia University M.A. in Jewish Studies

Rachel Rubinstein rrHACU at hampshire.edu
Wed Aug 26 12:32:31 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

See below -- an opportunity for graduate study! I am happy to talk with
anyone thinking about graduate study and Jewish Studies, by the way.
Happy almost beginning of the semester!

Best,

Rachel

---
Rachel Rubinstein
Associate Professor of American Literature and Jewish Studies
Dean of Academic Support and Advising
Amherst MA 01002
413.559.5498

 		Fwd: Columbia University M.A. in Jewish Studies

		DATE:
 		2015-08-26 12:27

		FROM:
 		Jean Sepanski <jsDO at hampshire.edu>