[Jewish] This weeks JSU events!

Gabriel Shapiro gns14 at hampshire.edu
Sun Apr 19 23:34:08 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

I hope you are enjoying the spring time!!

Please keep these dates in mind this week.

* Wednesday, 5:30pm: Open JSU meeting in the Merrill Living Room

Come discuss the two last shabbats of the year, next year and other
topics about Jewish life at Hampshire!

* Friday, 4:00: Intimacy with Words: Torah study in the Spiritual Life
Office

5:30: Yoga shabbat with Zoe in the Merrill Living room, followed by a
yummy shabbat dinner.

Everyone is welcome! Invite your friends!

As we near end the year, lets be in connection with this wonderful
community we have here. It's truly a gift and it's up to us to maintain
and support it.

Have a fabulous week friends!!

-Gabriel