[Jewish] REMINDER: Shabbat and Luna's Div III

Gabriel Shapiro gns14 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 9 14:21:47 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

Hope you're having a great week!

*First off, the kosher kitchen has been open this week for folks to
nourish themselves but since not many people have been coming by, we are
shortening the hours. So the kosher kitchen will be open for nomming
TOMORROW (FRIDAY) from 12:00-1:30 and 5:00-6:30.
*Also tomorrow! (FRIDAY) in the Merrill living room, come celebrate
Shabbat!

If anyone wants to help cook, Zoe could use the support! Come at 4:30
and jump right in!

At 5:30, Jake will lead a meditative, musical service for us! Singin
with Jake is always a pleasure, so don't miss it!

And at 6:10 we will eat a delicious (kosher for Passover) dinner!

We would love it if a couple folks could stay after dinner to help clean
up! It won't take long, and it will be a wonderful time!

*On Saturday, April 11, from 7-10 PM in Hampshire College Library
Gallery:

Luna Goldberg's Division III gallery is opening!!! The show will include
works exploring themes of presence, absence, memory, and will look at
the history of Eastern European Jewish immigrants and the world they
created for themselves in New York's Lower East Side. Drinks and food
will be provided.

Come support Luna!!!

Hope to see y'all soon! :D