[Jewish] FRIDAY: Sing in Shabbat in Amherst! and BAGEL BRUNCH on Sunday!

Sofia Arnold soda14 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 16 20:08:00 EDT 2014

Dear all-

This FRIDAY, the JSU will be heading off-campus to the Jewish Community
of Amherst, a temple in Amherst, for a very musical service! Instruments
and music, galore! Sing your socks off!

We will meet at the Merrill Living Room at 5:45 to head over!
Let us know if you think you are coming.

Because we are going to the JCA, *THERE WILL BE NO SHABBAT DINNER THIS
WEEK.*

Instead, we will have a BAGEL BRUNCH this Sunday at 11am in the Merrill
Living Room.
Come enjoy good company and great food!

See attached flyer.

Hope to see you all there!