[Jewish] WHY PRAY? and SHABBAT DINNER! TODAY! 4:30pm, Merrill Living Room. Also, LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!!!!

Michelle Lifson mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 12 09:46:22 EDT 2014

Dear all-

I am writing to inform you of the JSU's events TODAY!

WHY PRAY - Merrill Living Room, 4:30pm!

This is a conversation addressing the questions, WHY PRAY, (Why Pray at Hampshire?), What is Prayer anyway? What might prayer mean for me? All people are welcome regardless of background--we'll be reading some different approaches to prayer and exploring what prayer might mean to us. See attached flyer.

Immediately following...

Sing in Shabbat; Dine on Delectables! - Merrill Living Room, 5:30pm!

Come relax, unwind and find an oasis of peace. Sing in Shabbat on the lawn outside of the Merrill living room starting at 5:30pm. Instruments welcome.

Dine on delicious home cooked meal, meet new friends and enjoy thoughtful conversation at 6:00pm. See attached flyer.

All welcome regardless of background!

Feel free to check out our FACEBOOK PAGE! "Like" us!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/hampshirejsu

See you all there!

Love,

The JSU <3