[Jewish] events this FRIDAY: WHY PRAY? and SHABBAT DINNER! 4:30pm, Merrill Living Room

Michelle Lifson mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 10 10:16:25 EDT 2014

Dear all-

I am writing to inform you of the JSU's events this FRIDAY!

WHY PRAY - MERRILL LIVING ROOM, 4:30PM!

This is a conversation addressing the questions, WHY PRAY, (Why Pray at
Hampshire?), What is Prayer anyway? What might prayer mean for me? All
people are welcome regardless of background--we'll be reading some
different approaches to prayer and exploring what prayer might mean to
us. See attached flyer.

_Immediately following..._

SING IN SHABBAT; DINE ON DELECTABLES! - MERRILL LIVING ROOM, 5:30PM!

Come relax, unwind and find an oasis of peace. Sing in Shabbat on the
lawn outside of the Merrill living room starting at 5:30pm. INSTRUMENTS
WELCOME.

Dine on delicious home cooked meal, meet new friends and enjoy
thoughtful conversation at 6:00pm. See attached flyer.

All welcome regardless of background!

See you all there!

Love,

The JSU <3