[Jewish] Sign up to cook on our Shabbat Cooking schedule!

Elena Zerin erz10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 30 09:11:02 EDT 2014

Hello!

On our hampedia page (https://hampedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Student_Union)
there is now a space to sign up for cooking or clean up for Shabbat
dinner! The second section on the page is called, "Weekly Shabbat Dinner
Event". Under this section there is a spot to sign up. Just hit edit
next to the section title and add your name to the date(s) you are
available.

JSU as well as everyone who attends Shabbat dinner is so appreciative of
your help in making our Shabbat dinners happen!

We will not be having Shabbat dinner this week, but please sign up for
the other Shabbatot this semester!

Please feel free to email with any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you for your time and assistance!!

JSU<3