[Jewish] No Shabbat Dinner this Week + Next Wednesday's SINGING SUKKAH EVENT!

Michelle Lifson mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 9 10:21:54 EDT 2014

Dear all,

We are writing to let you know that THERE WILL BE NO SHABBAT DINNER THIS WEEK.
Enjoy your much deserved October break and get some rest!!!

We hope to see you next Wednesday in the Sukkah for "Singing in the Sukkah with Diane Brewer!"
		Diane is a Cantorial Intern at the Jewish Community of Amherst.

Wednesday, 5:30PM, PIZZA PROVIDED!!!

**The Sukkah is located in the Dakin/Merrill Pavilion
Feel free to drop by the Sukkah ANYTIME and add your decorations, too!

See attached poster for more info.

Hope to see you all there!!!

Love,
The JSU<3