[Jewish] Come help decorate the Sukkah, TODAY (10/5) at 2 PM!

Jacob Ehrlich jbe11 at hampshire.edu
Sun Oct 5 11:43:25 EDT 2014

Shanah tovah all,

PLEASE, if you are available, join the Jewish Student Union at 2 PM
TODAY (10/5) to help decorate our Sukkah, located outside the Merrill
Living Room. Please bring twine, scissors, arts/crafts supplies if you
have them!

For more information on the SUKKOT happenings @ Hampshire, please see
(and join!) the facebook event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/301356763382527/ and keep an eye out in
the Daily Digest! (& there's a flyer attached about it!)

Also, please join our facebook group if you haven't already!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/hampshirejsu/

Hope to see you there!!! There'll be food!

Love,
Jake Ehrlich & the Jewish Student Union