[Jewish] Kashrut training - Paid opportunity! : Help oversee the Kosher Kitchen during Passover

Michelle Lifson mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 30 10:25:24 EDT 2014

KASHRUT TRAINING

Hi All-

At 5:30 PM ON MONDAY (TOMORROW), we are having (introductory) training
in Kashrut with Rabbi Bruce Bromberg Seltzer. If anyone wants to COOK
ALONE IN THE KOSHER KITCHEN IN MERRILL, you must be trained in Kashrut.
If you are planning on coming, please let me know. This is a great
learning opportunity!

DURING PASSOVER, WE NEED STUDENTS TO SUPERVISE THE KITCHEN, AND THE ONLY
WAY TO DO SO IS IF YOU ARE TRAINED IN KASHRUT. IT IS A PAID OPPORTUNITY
TO SUPERVISE THE KOSHER KITCHEN DURING PASSOVER.

If you have any questions, please e-mail Ellen Bernstein at
ebSA at hampshire.edu.

Hope to see you there!

Love,

The JSU <3