[Jewish] TOMORROW! Intimacy with Words, ALSO: Help with Passover Seder!, Oversee the Kosher Kitchen during Passover (paid job)

Michelle Lifson mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 9 19:57:57 EDT 2014

Dear all-

I am writing with a few announcements:

I want to let you know that TOMORROW is INTIMACY WITH WORDS: MONDAY
TORAH STUDY, hosted by Ellen Bernstein and the JSU!

All are welcome, you don't need to be Jewish or speak Hebrew! **Monday,
5:30 PM Spiritual Life Office**

See attached flyer and contact ebSA at hampshire.edu for more info.

------------

We will be having a PASSOVER SEDER on APRIL 14 and if you are interested
in planning, please be in touch with Ellen at
ellen.bernstein at comcast.net. We need people to help with the set up and
clean up and for taking on a part in the seder.

We are also looking for ARTISTS and MUSICIANS who want to contribute
their talents to make the seder really beautiful and fun.

Additionally, we are scheduling a Kashrut training on MARCH 25 at 5:30
pm in the Merrill Living Room. We pay students who want to oversee the
Kosher Kitchen during Passover, however anyone who wants to do this MUST
attend the training program on MARCH 25. If this date is not good, they
should let Ellen know immediately.

Have a great Sunday!

Love,

The JSU <3