[Jewish] Kashrut Training (Thurs) and Weekly JSU meeting (Wed)

Michelle Lifson mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 4 09:14:33 EST 2014

Greetings all-

 I am writing to all of you to reach out about our Jewish Student Union
(JSU) meeting
TOMORROW, Wednesday, February 5th at 6 PM in Merrill Lounge. Please let
me know if you are interested in coming or have any questions!

We will be scheduling Spring Shabbat dates and programs at Hampshire. We
do have 3 guests lined up and we need to make sure a critical mass will
be attending before we confirm with our guests.

AT 5 PM ON THURS, WE ARE HAVING (INTRODUCTORY) TRAINING IN KASHRUT WITH
RABBI BRUCE BROMBERG SELTZER.  IF ANYONE WANTS TO COOK ALONE IN THE
KOSHER KITCHEN IN MERRILL, YOU MUST BE TRAINED IN KASHRUT.  IF YOU ARE
PLANNING ON COMING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THIS IS A GREAT LEARNING
OPPORTUNITY!

Please feel free to forward this note to anyone else you think might be
interested in getting more involved in Jewish life at Hampshire. Reply
with any questions.

Look forward to seeing you soon,
<3 The JSU