[Jewish] Come for Friday Night dinner and Enjoy Cooking with Chef Zoe!

Michelle Bibi mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 4 13:13:53 EST 2014

Dear all,

Come drop by TOMORROW anytime between 4-6 to cook with chef Zoe!! We will be cooking a yummy vegetarian meal - stuffed acorn squash with a vegetable stir fry and soup!

No cooking experience necessary - Zoe's a great lead chef! Come for laughs and good food. You can learn as you go!

Then feel free to stay for dinner at 6:00pm!
Unwind with the JSU :)

After dinner, we will leave around 6:45 to cheer for the Hampshire Basketball teams! Let's show our support!

Hope to see you all there!

Love,
The JSU <3