[Jewish] Fwd: Yiddish classes for students of the Five Colleges

Rachel Rubinstein rrHACU at hampshire.edu
Sun Apr 6 03:05:23 EDT 2014

fyi!
----- Forwarded message from Rola Younes <ryounes at bikher.org> -----
    Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 19:48:57 +0000
    From: Rola Younes <ryounes at bikher.org>
Subject: Yiddish classes for students of the Five Colleges
      To: rrHACU at hampshire.edu

Dear Professor Rubinstein,

My name is Rola, and I'm a Fellow at the Yiddish Book Center in
Amherst, where I serve as a teaching assistant for a Yiddish language
course offered to Five College students through Hampshire College. I'm
sending you a flyer with information about our fall semester class,
which will meet on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00-10:20 am, at the
Yiddish Book Center. Could you please let any interested students know
about the class?

Thank you and best regards,

Rola Younes

----- End forwarded message -----

Rachel Rubinstein
Associate Professor of American Literature and Jewish Studies
Dean of Academic Support and Advising
Amherst MA 01002
413.559.5498