[Jewish] Hi from new director of Identity and Praxis (AKA rabbi)

Ellen Bernstein ebernstein at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 15 11:22:12 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I'd be delighted to have a chance to meet with you one-on-one to explore
what your spiritual or Jewish  needs are at Hampshire. Besides being
trained as a rabbi, I am also a life coach and have run my own
organization and am eager to be of help to you in whatever ways that I
can including consulting on your div 3 projects, connecting you to other
people in the valley or simply being a listening presence.

PLEASE come and say Hello.

Use the link below to sign up for time slots if you'd like.  When
signing up please leave your email address as well so that I can confirm
the time and place of our meeting.  All meetings will take place in
Merrill living room unless otherwise specified.

http://whenisgood.net/8mfmxz9

I hope to see you at this weeks delicious Shabbat dinner!

Best,

Ellen