[Jewish] Passover Updates!

mbl11 at hampshire.edu mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 12 14:39:57 EDT 2013

Dear all,

Here are some updates on what Passover will look like at Hampshire:

When we get back from break, *Monday March 25*, the JSU will be
hosting a traditional seder for the first night of Passover. It will
be located in the *Prescott Tavern at 5 pm.*
The following night, *Tuesday March 26*, the JSU will be hosting a
*freedom seder!!* It will be located in the same place at the same time.

During the 8 days of Passover, through April 2, *the Kosher Kitchen*
(located in Merrill House) *will be open from 11:30-1:30 and 5-7 every
day with a supervisor there*. There will be foods available that are
Kosher for Pesach so you will not need to shop and cook!

Looking forward to seeing you all during Passover!

P.S. There will be no Shabbat dinner this Friday night, but we are
looking forward to seeing all of you the Monday after Spring Break and
the days following!

Enjoy your break,

Love,
The JSU <3