[Jewish] Friday evening Shabbat Tu Bshvat Seder Celebration!

Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld rschoenfeld at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 24 16:12:18 EST 2013

This Friday evening, Shabbat will be special.

We're hosting a Tu B'Shvat Seder - a celebration of trees,
environmentalism, and growth.  We'll feast on different types of fruit
and nuts, and have a bountiful picnic in Merrill Living room. Bring
yourself, bring friends, bring your appetite!

Merrill Living room, 6pm.

--
Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld, Coordinator for Religious Identities and
Political Intersections, Spiritual Life, Hampshire College, 413-559-5282