[Jewish] Exciting Spring/Summer Opportunities!

mbl11 at hampshire.edu mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 7 11:17:08 EST 2013

Three exciting opportunities for the spring and summer! See below.

***

Jews in the Woods: A Jewish weekend retreat in the woods!
Attached image is the poster, and registration and more information is here:

http://jewsinthewoods2013.brownpapertickets.com/

Limited spots available. Additionally, they realize the cost of
registration may be difficult for some students to cover, so they have
compiled materials to help them get support from their schools,
federations, friends or family. If anyone requires those materials,
please let the JSU know.

***

Come to Maine!
Hebrew Tutor Wanted
Summer of 2013

*Apply Online: www.camplaurel.com
<http://camplaurel.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=23b8890d4d17c8c5c8659a33a&id=e41cf906c7&e=5cfc72396b>

Email: staff at camplaurel.com <mailto:staff at camplaurel.com>
1.800.327.3509*

Camp Laurel is a private, co-ed, residential camp located on a 3-mile
lake in Maine seeking a Hebrew Tutor for the summer of 2013.
Tutor will work with campers who are preparing for their Bar/Bat
Mitzvah after the summer.
  * Assist campers with their Haftorah portions
  * Communicate and interface with Cantor/Tutor from campers hometown
  * Good knowledge of Hebrew language is important

Please call *1.800.327.3509*, complete an application online at

www.camplaurel.com
<http://camplaurel.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=23b8890d4d17c8c5c8659a33a&id=2f49682944&e=5cfc72396b>,

or email staff at camplaurel.com

***

Yahel Social Change Program in Israel!

In 2013-14, we will bring together a select group of young adults to
dive into grassroots change in Israel. Our 9-month program is
expanding into TWO cohorts - one in Gedera and a second in Rishon
l'Tzion.

See attached word document for more details or contact the JSU.

***