[Jewish] Interested in Freedom? Interested in Passover? (and snow shabbat update)

Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld rschoenfeld at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 7 14:20:18 EST 2013

*Do you feel strongly about Freedom?  Do you want to help plan a
Passover Freedom Seder?*
We're forming a planning committee to plan this year's Hampshire
Passover Freedom Seder!  You don't have to be Jewish or know anything
about a Seder to join.  We're looking for folks who are passionate about
different types of Freedom!  If you're interested, contact Rachel at
rsSA at hampshire.edu

*Do you know a bit about Kashrut?  Are you interested in learning about
kashrut for passover?  Are you a work-study student who wants more hours?*
We are looking for supervisors for our kosher kitchen for Passover, from
March 25-April 2nd.  You must be able to attend a training session on
Wed March 6th at 5:45.  Work-study students will get priority, but
others are invited too.  Contact Rachel at rsSA at hampshire.edu if you're
interested.

(Snow shabbat update: please still join us for delicious discussion &
cozy 'brinner' food tomorrow evening!  And stay safe!)

--
Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld, Coordinator for Religious Identities and
Political Intersections, Spiritual Life, Hampshire College, 413-559-5282