[Jewish] Shabbat Tonight (& Yiddish Book Center Shabbat Next Week!)

Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld rschoenfeld at hampshire.edu
Fri May 4 13:47:42 EDT 2012

Want to celebrate tonight?  Want a break from finals tonight?

Come celebrate Shabbat!!  6pm, with community & yummy food.  Merrill
Living Room.  All Welcome!

And - mark your calenders for next Friday night -
Shabbat at the Yiddish Book Center!  5pm tour by Rachel Rubinstein,
followed by brief services & a picnic dinner (feel free to join us
anytime after 5 if you can't make it at 5).  We'll also celebrate our
2012 graduates!

See you tonight!  Shabbat Shalom,
Rachel
--
Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld, Coordinator for Religious Identities and
Political Intersections, Spiritual Life, Hampshire College, 413-559-5282