[Jewish] Dialogue Workshop Next Week!

Rachel Schoenfeld rschoenfeld at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 5 14:04:07 EST 2012

There's still time to sign up for the Dialogue Workshop Next Week!

*What?*

This facilitated workshop will allow participants to experience
different ways of engaging with each other productively around topics
where they might have disagreement. Participants will both learn about
techniques and practice techniques that lead to creating spaces where
these types of conversations can be successful. We will explore how they
could work in our lives today, and in the future as techniques for
social change. This will be an extremely interactive workshop, with the
instructors serving as co-facilitators. Students will also be asked to
write short personal journal entries after each of the six sessions,
which will not be shared with other participants at any point (unless
the student wants to), but will be read and commented upon by the
instructor.
This course will be co-taught by Jaime Davila & Rachel Schoenfeld.
Multiple Cultural Perspectives Skills.

*When & Where?*
Mon Jan 9-Fri Jan 13th, 1-4pm, FPH

*How can I get more info & sign up?*
https://thehub.hampshire.edu/TheHub/TheHub?TOKENIDX=5923348530&SS=3&APP=ST&CONSTITUENCY=XHSTS
OR e-mail me with any questions
--
Rabbi Rachel Schoenfeld, Coordinator for Religious Identities and
Political Intersections, Spiritual Life, Hampshire College, 413-559-5282