[Jewish] Invitation to my Aufruf/Marriage Celebration

Rachel Schoenfeld rschoenfeld at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 23 14:31:06 EST 2012

Hi,

Dan & I are having an Aufruf to celebrate our upcoming marriage at CBI,
the synagogue in Noho on March 17, and we'd like to invite you to join
us.  All are welcome, for a service at 9:30, which will mostly be a
traditional Jewish service, but where Dan & I will be honored as well.
Dan's parents (Noho residents) are members there, and will sponsor the
kiddish afterwards.  Services begin at 9:30.
Feel free to spread the word (all are welcome: students, staff, faculty,
with families & friends, Jewish or not). You can find the address and
directions here: http://www.cbinorthampton.org/
If there is interest, we will organize a van to go directly there & back
from Hampshire; please let me know by March 12th if you're interested in
a ride.

Looking forward to celebrating together & introducing you to Dan!

Rachel

--
Rabbi Rachel Schoenfeld, Coordinator for Religious Identities and
Political Intersections, Spiritual Life, Hampshire College, 413-559-5282