[Jewish] Shabbat Hannukah Celebration Tonight (& more Hannukah Happenings coming up!)

rsSA at hampshire.edu rsSA at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 7 09:42:29 EST 2012

Channukah Shabbat: Come eat latkes, spin dreidles, play games and be festive!
Fri Dec 7th at 5:30, Merrill Living Room.

Channukah Candle Lighting: Channukah is from Dec 8th-Dec 16th.  Stop
by to light candles (and grab gelt, and sing songs)
Sat-Thurs at 6:30 in Merrill (on Tuesday in Dakin).

Atheist Holiday: Festivus for the rest of us.
Tues Dec 11th 4-8pm in Merrill.

Dreidle-Spinning Contest: With prizes & free dreidles for all!
Wed Dec 12th 12:45 in Saga.

And a post-hannukah opportunity.......
Jan Term Class on Meditation ? with Spiritual Life
Participate in a phenomenological study of different types of
meditation and yoga this Jan Term both inside and outside the
classroom.  Each day we will study the history and philosophy of one
particular tradition.  We will travel to various places in the local
community to experience and participate in these practices.
If you're interseted in learining more, e-mail lisa at lneal at hampshire.edu