[Jewish] This Shabbat: 5:30 Pesach Sing & Dinner (and other goodies coming up!)

Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld rschoenfeld at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 12 10:54:52 EDT 2012

This Friday Evening in celebration on Passover, join us at 5:30 for a
Passover Sing-along - all welcome, song sheets provided.  Feel free to
bring an instrument or song!
Afterwards, at 6pm, join us for a yummy kosher for passover delicious
catered Shabbat dinner!
All in the Merrill living room.

Also....
Celebrate the end of Passover with Pizza on Saturday night; 8pm
Hampshire is hiring a rabbi for High Holidays (I'm with my congregation
in Boston).  Want input?  Contact me.

Happy Passover!  Moadim l'Simcha - May these be times of joy!

Rachel

--
Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld, Coordinator for Religious Identities and
Political Intersections, Spiritual Life, Hampshire College, 413-559-5282