[Jewish] Now accepting workshops for the Queer Jews and Allies Conference!

Abigail Carpenter-Winch acw09 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 25 20:21:58 EDT 2011

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting workshop proposals for
the Queer Jews and Allies Conference.

Join us for the Queer Jews and Allies Conference at Hampshire College on
Sunday December 4th! This free, daylong conference will offer workshops,
panels, plays, and more, addressing the unique experiences of queer Jewish
identities as they weave among spirituality, sexuality, secular culture,
gender identity and expression, political perspectives and movements, and
religious traditions. Register and submit workshop proposals to help share
our diverse perspectives and varied levels of understandings! This event
welcomes all queer, gay, trans*, lesbian, and bisexual Jews and allies to
learn, network, and create community in a safe, respectful, and accountable
space. Kosher lunch and dinner will be provided for registered participants.
Save the date for this full day of
engaged learning at Hampshire College!

To submit a proposal follow this link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/queerjewsandallies