[Jewish] This Friday and Rosh Hashannah!

rsSA at hampshire.edu rsSA at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 13 10:21:10 EDT 2011

Are you at Hampshire during Rosh Hashannah (Sept 28 & 29)?  Want to know what
it'll be like, or to get involved?

Shahar Colt, who is leading services on Rosh Hashannah, is coming to Hampshire
this Friday, and would love to meet you!

At 4:30 on Friday, come meet Shahar in the Merrill living room to talk about
Rosh Hashannah.  She's looking forward to hearing your thoughts and
recommendations, and if & how you'd like to be involved.
Then, at 5:30 Shahar will be leading services with me!  And, of coarse, this
will be followed by yummy homemade food.

Please let me know if you can't make it on Friday, but would like Shahar to
contact you.

Hope to see you on Friday!

Rachel
rsSA at hampshire.edu