[Jewish] Fwd: JDC Short-Term Service Program in Israel

Rachel Rubinstein rrHACU at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 27 08:53:33 EDT 2011

----- Forwarded message from Jaclyn Carina Barzvi <jbarzvi at student.umass.edu>
-----
    Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 23:11:49 -0400
    From: Jaclyn Carina Barzvi <jbarzvi at student.umass.edu>
 Subject: JDC Short-Term Service Program in Israel
      To: jbarzvi at student.umass.edu

Shalom!
My name is Jaclyn Barzvi and I am the JDC Student Coordinator for
UMass Hillel's Trip to Israel for this Winter. We are offering spots
to all students in the 5 college area but time is running out! If you
could possibly forward this email to any of your students who might be
interested in going back to Israel this winter, I would really
appreciate it. I have attached the trip's link below.
Thank you and have a great week,
Jaclyn Barzvi

http://umass.hillel.org/home/studentlife/blog/posting/11-10-17/Get_BACK_to_Israel.aspx

Also, if they have any questions they can call UMass Hillel or my
private number: 347-515-5456

Jaclyn Carina Barzvi
jbarzvi at student.umass.edu
Bachelor of Arts
University of Massachusetts Amherst
http://www.umass.edu

----- End forwarded message -----

Rachel Rubinstein
Associate Professor of American Literature and Jewish Studies
Dean of Academic Support and Advising
Hampshire College
(413) 559-5821