[Jewish] Do you know what toyvelling is?

rsSA at hampshire.edu rsSA at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 29 09:46:07 EST 2011

Ever heard of taking dishes to natural water to ritually purify them?  Well,
that's toyvelling.  It's a beautiful, nature filled custom, and you're invited
to join us this Wednesday at lunchtime to do it!

We'll be taking JSU dishes to Fort River at Gruff Park, just off route 116.
Please join us!

When: Wednesday at 11:55; we'll leave the parking lot at noon, and get you back
by 1:30
Where: Meet at Merrill living room; we'll drive together to Fort River

For more info write Rachel at rsSA.