[Jewish] Fwd: summer courses in JUDAIC STUDIES at UMass this summer

rrHACU at hampshire.edu rrHACU at hampshire.edu
Mon May 2 13:13:33 EDT 2011

fyi everyone: if you are in the area and looking for a course to take...

----- Forwarded message from mklysako at judnea.umass.edu -----
    Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 11:31:22 -0400
    From: mklysako at judnea.umass.edu
 Subject: summer courses in JUDAIC STUDIES at UMass this summer
      To: Rachel Rubinstein <rrHACU at hampshire.edu>

Hi Rachel,

This summer our department is offering two JUDAIC STUDIES courses on campus.

Benita Blessing will be teaching a section of JUDAIC 102, The Jewish
People II, during the 2nd summer session and then teaching a section
of JUDAIC 375, The Jewish Experience In America during the 3rd summer
session.

Would you help me spread the word to students at Hampshire who may be
in the area this summer?

Thanks so much,

Mary
Mary K. Lysakowski, Office Manager
Department of Judaic and Near Eastern Studies
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Herter Hall, Room 744
161 Presidents Drive
Amherst, MA  01003-9312
ph 413-545-2550
fx 413-545-5876
mklysako at judnea.umass.edu

----- End forwarded message -----

Rachel Rubinstein
Associate Professor of American Literature and Jewish Studies
School of Humanities, Arts, and Cultural Studies
Hampshire College
(413) 559-5821