[Jewish] In Amherst for Purim...?

Maia Campbell mac08 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 16 12:14:37 EDT 2011

BSD

Saturday Night Fever hits Amherst center with Disco Purim. Party it up at
284 North Pleasant Street: 8:30pm 'till we can't tell the difference between
"Bless Haman" and "Curse Mordechai." Not back until Sunday? Megillah reading
and Sudenyu Sunday at 5:30pm—full dinner served*, so drop your bags and head
straight over.

See new faces. Meet new friends. If you haven't partied with Chabad, you
don't know what a party is yet. So where will YOU be Saturday night? Weekend
before classes start. Busses are running. No excuses!

Just wanna hear the Megillah? Megillah readings on the hour... we will read
it just for you!

Saturday March 19th 8:30pm

Sunday March 20th 5:30pm

284 North Pleasant Street

Amherst, MA  01002

On the road across from Loose Goose Cafe and Bertucci's. Same building as
Trade Roots… look for the mezuzah on the sidedoor.

Call  <413.835.0085>413.835.0085 for more info

www.chabadnation.com

*RSVP for vegan options