No subject

Tue Jun 28 19:02:51 EDT 2011

> > Come to the first gathering of the radical Jewish collective at hampshire.
> It will be a casual friendly meet+greet to collectively form this group's
> > structure, goals and focus. we will have tasty snax to eat as well as
> sharing our own stories!
> >
> > This space is open to any self identified radical jew and friends! :)
> >
> > These two words (radical Jew) both can be understood in such a variety of
> > ways -so hopefully thru sharing stories we can come to something that
resembles a shared understanding... But for some idea of what to expect, we
understand the term radical jew to mean anyone who has jewish heritage or
socialization that rejects patriarchal homophobic practices, challenges white
Ashkenazi monolithic depictions of jews, and resists zionism, imperialsm,
colonialism, +racism throughout the globe and specifically in Palestine.

> > Come bring your wonderful self and lets reclaim the space for radical
> > anti-zionist jewish movements of inclusion!

Monday the 12th, 5.30-7p, Merrill Living Room