[Jewish] Jewish Bar Night!

Lihi Dias Benisty ldb10 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 27 14:59:23 EST 2011

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know about Jewish Bar Night happening this wednesday
from  10:00pm - 1:00am at Monkey Bar & Grill in Amherst. We are raising money
for UMass Hillel's 5-college Alternative Spring Break to Argentina!
It costs $7 to get in--a percentage of the proceeds will support the Argentina
Spring Break event.
Admission is by ticket purchase ONLY!!! You may purchase tickets through me, so
please get in touch if you are interested!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=112393318837986
There will be Israeli music, dancing, and great people! Please come! All are
welcome.
:)
Lihi