[Jewish] Hi & Interning in Spiritual Life next year

Rachel Schoenfeld rschoenfeld at hampshire.edu
Thu Aug 11 11:45:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

I hope you're having a great summer!

Spiritual Life is looking for a Jewish Life Intern for the coming year.
This person's duties would include shopping for shabbat dinners,
supervising the kosher kitchen, and perhaps other misc duties which we'd
decide on together.  We need someone in work/study.  The position is
approx 5 hours a week, including time on Friday afternoons. /We need
someone who is familiar with kashrut/Jewish dietary laws./

If you're interested in applying, please let me know.  Applications will
be accepted on a rolling basis.

We in Spiritual Life are looking forward to seeing you in September!

peace,
Rachel

Rabbi Rachel Schoenfeld
Coordinator for Religious Identities and Spiritual Intersections