[Jewish] upcoming events

Rachel Leah Becker rlb08 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 28 09:41:01 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!
We have a few upcoming events.
TONIGHT the five college sukkah hop is in our sukkah! Come to the sukkah in the
Merrill Quad for platonic speed dating and hot apple cider and donuts. Bring a
friend, everyone is welcome!
Also, Simchat Torah starts the evening of 9/29. Come to UMass Hillel on
Thursday, 9/30 at 7:00 to celebrate with other five college students. (Check
out the facebook event. search: 5 college simchat torah)
Don't forget that this Friday we are having services at 5:30 in the Merrill
Living room, followed by a delicious homemade dinner.
See you soon!
Rachel