[Jewish] Thursday invitation from the JCA

Liza Neal lneal at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 22 12:49:29 EDT 2010

My name is Rabbi Benjamin Weiner, and I'm the new rabbi at the Jewish
Community of Amherst.

We want to specially invite students to _our service on the morning of
this Thursday, 9/23, celebrating the first day of the joyous holidays of
Sukkot.  Our services will start at 10am, and will be followed by a
potluck lunch in our sukkah_. (We are hoping to have enough food there
to feed whatever students come to join us.)  If any of you are looking
for egalitarian, progressively traditional services to attend, please
let them know we're here.

The JCA is located at 742 Main Street, in Amherst, and we can be reached
by phone at 413-256-0160.

best wishes,
Rabbi Benjamin Weiner
The Jewish Community of Amherst