[Jewish] Fwd: Mount Holyoke Koach Shabbat

Natalie Lewis Bernstein nlb07 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 26 12:51:39 EDT 2010

----- Forwarded message from lovet20a at mtholyoke.edu -----
    Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:10:48 -0400
    From: lovet20a at mtholyoke.edu
 Subject: Mount Holyoke Koach Shabbat

The Jewish Student Union at Mount Holyoke is planning a very exciting
KOACH COMMUNITY SHABBATON during NOVEMBER 5-6!! Koach is an
organization that serves as Conservative Judaism's College Outreach
Program. Koach has helped the JSU to bring a rabbinical student, Maya
Kosowsky, to campus for the Shabbaton!! She will be leading both Friday
night and Saturday morning services. She will also be teaching two
shiurim (torah studies) during the Shabbaton. We will also be providing
Friday night dinner and Saturday lunch. It is guaranteed to be a very
special and exciting  Shabbaton with  Maya!

We want students to feel as much a part of the services as possible, so
we are really looking for student participation in either service. In
particular, we are looking for torah readers!! IF AT ALL INTERESTED,
please contact Amelia (aender at mtholyoke.edu).

Students are more than welcome to stay over at Mount Holyoke College
with a Mount Holyoke student. This is what really makes a Shabbaton! If
interested/needing to stay overnight at MHC or just wanting to come to
the Shabbaton, please contact Basha(golds22b at mtholyoke.edu). Please
spread the word about the Shabbaton to all your friends! All are
welcome!! days/weeks.

Have a great week,
Devora, Sophia (co-presidents of JSU) and Amelia (Jewish Chaplain)