[Jewish] TONIGHT

Liza Neal lneal at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 24 09:48:09 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Community Council is having an agenda meeting this Wednesday March 24th
at 9:00p. We encourage all identity base groups and to come and discuss
the relationship that we as Community Council and our standing committee
(COCA,COCD, FiCom, SafeCom) have with you as a body.
We have been receiving verbal complaints about the way identity based
groups are funded and we would like to effect service these groups in a
way that would increase your comfortably on campus.
We encourage you to attend. If you have any questions please let us know.
DeeDee Desir
Chair of Council

--
Community Council | Hampshire College
893 West St. | Amherst, MA 01002

--

Melissa Scheid Frantz
Director, Multicultural & International Student Services

Student Life | Hampshire College | 893 West St.
Amherst, MA  01002 USA | tel: 413.559.5415 | fax: 413.559.6668 | http://www.hampshire.edu/culturalcenter

"Sustaining Community; Building the Future: The Lebron-Wiggins-Pran Cultural Center as a SOURCE for Change – Celebrating 20 years"

* If you are an international student with an emergency visa issue that needs immediate assistance and it's outside of regular business hours, please call the Hampshire Switchboard at 413.549.4600.