[Jewish] Shabbat/Seder

Elizabeth Asher Goldstein eag06 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 10 10:47:23 EST 2010

As you all know, Spring Break is next week, and a lot of people are leaving
Friday before Shabbat, including two of your three illustrious signers. So,
we're wondering should we still hold Shabbat dinner? Please email me back ASAP
if you plan on being here through Shabbat this week, and more so if you're
willing to cook!

Also, RSVP cards are in mailboxes! There is a big ol' box in the mail room for
you to drop your card into after you fill it out! Please do fill them out/drop
them in the box! Unless you already emailed me, like I said please don't RSVP
twice (it gets confusing). Thanks to those who have responded speedily!

Elizabeth