[Jewish] Shabbat Dinner

Elizabeth Asher Goldstein eag06 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 4 15:14:48 EST 2010

We still don't have a volunteer to cook Shabbat dinner, which means we may not
have a Shabbat dinner this week. The signers are not the only people who eat
Shabbat dinner every week, and so should not be the only ones to consistently
cook for you. If you would like to have a communal Jewish meal tomorrow night,
and every Friday night this semester, please volunteer to cook. For those who
have expressed interest but said they cannot do this week, please specify now
for a week that you can cook, and mark off your calendar. What often ends up
happening, is you all keep saying you will "but not this week" until the
semester, and there's only so many weeks that we can order pizza or that I can
throw together a last minute dinner salad.

With lots of love from your friendly but extremely busy Div III signer,
Elizabeth