[Jewish] PURIM IS COMING! PURIM IS COMING! HELP IS NEEDED!

Elizabeth Asher Goldstein eag06 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 4 13:58:43 EST 2010

And in addition to the 5-College megillah reading and Purim Spiel, Hampshire
College JSU is holding a Latke-Hamentashen debate on Monday, March 1st. If you
would like to volunteer to be involved with this as well, please let us know!
We need volunteers to make JSU events happen! Don't leave it all up to signers;
we just can't do it all ourselves!

L'Shalom,
Elizabeth