[Jewish] Job Available Spending Time with Elderly Woman

Steven Nathan snathan at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 30 23:23:36 EDT 2009

A friend of mine asked me if I would post this at Hampshire.  Her
mother, the woman whom you would spend time with, is a fun and
interesting older woman.  I know both of them well and would be happy to
answer any questions.
spn
------------------------------
Looking for someone who would like to spend a few hours once or twice a
week (Mon/Thurs.) with my mom in our home from 4:30-7:30 pm.  I will
leave supper and you would heat it for my mother and keep her company,
while I'm at school. She is an independent woman who enjoys company and
easy conversation. For more information, please call Ruth Love
413-222-6988. Must have your own transportation. We live across the
street from Stop and Shop on the Hadley/Amherst line.

--

Steven P. Nathan

Campus Rabbi

Hampshire
College

Office of Spiritual Life -- Box SA

Amherst, MA 01002

Phone: (413) 559-5282

Fax: (413) 559-5663

snathan at hampshire.edu

/"The more deeply immersed I became in the thinking of the prophets, the
more powerfully it became clear to me what the lives of the prophets
sought to convey: that morally speaking there is no limit to the concern
one must feel for the suffering of human beings. /

/ /

/"It also became clear to me that in regard to cruelties committed in
the name of a free society, some are guilty, all are responsible."/

/ /

-Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel