[Jewish] Opportunity for Hampshire Students to Make Real Change

Sophia O seo08 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 30 14:40:54 EST 2009

NEXT MONDAY, DECEMBER 7TH, President Obama will meet with leaders from *all
over the world* at Copenhagen to discuss clean electricity to prevent and
stop global warming.

*THIS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6TH is your final opportunity to participate in this
world movement*.

It's The *FINAL* Sleep Out on the Boston Common, for our goal of
Massachusetts having 100% clean electricity by 2020. By refusing to sleep in
our homes powered by fossil fuels, we show our state leaders that we truly
believe in the need for clean electricity.

*Help us represent all of the Hampshire community.*

*If you’ve been hoping to come- this is your last chance!*
*
*
*Free transportation* is available from Amherst at noon. Use this form to
save a spot: http://bit.ly/6PH8R0
*Free wifi is available all night,* so bring any work you need to do.

*We will return in time for class on Monday.*

Imagine being one of *hundreds* of students passionate for real change,
making a stand that matters.* Reverend Lennox Yearwood of the Hip Hop Caucus
will be speaking.
*(check him out at
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9616i_rev-yearwood-hiphop-caucus-earth-da_news?from=rss)

It matters because we will all face the consequences if action is not taken
to preserve our climate.

It matters because we’re not stopping here.

For more information: contact Martha, mnp09 at hampshire.edu, 301-613-5700

Visit: www.theleadershipcampaign.org
https://hampedia.org/wiki/Leadership_Campaign